Client Service Hours:
- Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
Collection Service Hours:
- Monday - Thursday, 8am to 9pm
- Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Saturday, 8am to 12pm
When you call AMCOLLECT's Client Services Department, you will not get lost in a phone system. We guarantee a Client Services representative will assist you during the specified Client Services business hours. When you communicate with individual AMCOLLECT employees, you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours. And when you place an account, we guarantee it will be active within three business days. We'll keep you informed of your account’s status with Trust Statements, Monthly and Quarterly reports that include recovery success rates (via email or hard copy).
1. Acknowledgment of Accounts
– detailing the debtor’s name and account balance. Please review carefully upon receipt to insure accuracy. You may expect to receive this report for every batch of new accounts we receive from your office. They are mailed the next business day after your accounts have been entered into our system. Please review this report carefully and promptly so any errors can be quickly corrected before AmCollect contacts the debtor.
2. Statement of Account
– listing all payments received by AmCollect and your office for the prior month, detailing the amount due your office and the amount due AmCollect. You will be billed for monies owed to AmCollect at the beginning of each month. Remittance is due and payable upon receipt of your statement or no later than the 15th of the month. AmCollect will likewise remit all monies owed to your office no later than the 15th. If there were no collections for the previous month on any of the accounts submitted by your office for collections and your office does not owe AmCollect any fees from prior months, you will not receive a statement.
3. Status Report
– The status report lists all accounts currently in active collections. You may expect to receive this report quarterly in mid-April, mid-July, mid-October and mid-January. If you would like to receive this report at another time during the year, it is available upon request. Please contact Client Services to request a status report.
4. Close Out Report
– The Close Out Report lists accounts that have either been successfully resolved on your behalf or are being returned to you as we have exhausted all efforts or are no longer permitted to collect the account under applicable law or FCRA seven year statute. This list will include accounts that have been paid in full, settled in full or returned to you for another reason that will be noted. The Close Out Report does not list all accounts ever submitted by your office to AmCollect for collections. Instead of sending a complete report each month, AmCollect sends a report detailing the accounts closed out during the prior month only to facilitate your record keeping. If your office needs a complete report on all accounts submitted to AmCollect, please contact Client Services. This report is also available upon request.